Terms & Conditions
Russian Visa (herein after referred to as “The Company”) accepts copies of passports and other documents for processing only under these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by the laws of England.
1. Our liability to you
The Company makes every effort to help customers to obtain Russian visas valid for the destination, purpose, period of time and number of entries requested by the client. However, The Company is not responsible for any decision by the relevant authority not to issue the required visa, or to issue one different to that requested. Furthermore, it is the client’s express responsibility to ensure that the visa received matches their requirements. In the event that the visa does not match the client’s requirements, or the visa is refused, or the visa is delayed and should The Company have caused any of these situations through error or omission, then The Company’s liability is strictly limited to the cost of a replacement visa or refund of all fees paid and The Company cannot accept any responsibility for any other loss, damage, or consequential loss such as, but not limited to: lost profits, lost income, or lost airfares. Any such claims must be made within 90 days of the order being made.
The Company cannot be held responsible for any actions whatsoever by embassies/consulates/passport offices/visa centres. Such actions may include: unexpected and unexplained delays or refusals of visas, loss or damage to passports or other documents.
The Company keeps and maintains a database of information concerning the requirements and costs of obtaining different types of Russian visas. This information is made available on this website in good faith and every effort is made to keep this information correct and up to date. However, The Company cannot accept responsibility or liability for any errors/and or omissions.
The Company cannot be held responsible for delays, damage or loss caused by any third party postal/courier company.
In cases where the client is refused a visa by the relevant consulate, the client is still liable to pay The Company’s fees and, where applicable, any fee levied by the consulate to consider the application.
The Company reserves the right to refuse to accept an order from any particular individual or organisation without giving any reason.
Outlined under the terms of our GDPR policy (read our GDPR policy here) is our data deletion rules. If you have not completed our further information form or any other information required within 30 days of placing your order, we will mark your data for deletion. The permanant deletion will then occur within 30 days and upon this happening your order is considered to be complete. We will not refund or re-open your order in these circumstances and you will be required to place a new order making payment again for the services you require.
2. Payment. We require full payment upon placing an order with us. You can make payments by credit / debit card. We will not begin processing your order until full payment has been received by us, unless otherwise agreed in writing with us.
3. Changes by you. We understand that sometimes your travel plans may change and we will do our best to assist you in altering your arrangements after placing an order but cannot guarantee this will be possible. If alterations can be made all further costs incurred will be charged to you. Any request for changes must be made in writing from the person who made the booking. You should be aware that once your documents have been submitted to the relevant consulate it is not possible to amend your application and you will need to resubmit your documents and pay the current fee.
We cannot accept changes to any information on your voucher or invitation document, such as travel dates, names, passport numbers or any other information once any of the following have occured:
- We have notified you that your application form has been checked and is ready
- Any of the original travel dates provided have been passed
- Name changes that do not match those already provided to us
4. Cancellation by you. Refund policy. You may cancel your order at any time. Written notification (via email) from the person who placed the order must be received at our offices. Cancellation charges as shown below will be applicable:
If we have not started processing your application and no documentation was submitted to us – no cancellation charges, i.e. you will be entitled to a full refund of all monies paid less any banking or card processing charges that have occurred through the transactions;
If we have started processing your application – our fees will be charged, i.e. you will be given no refund.
Note, ordered visa support documents / tourist vouchers to Russia cannot be refunded under any circumstances, as processing starts immediately after your payment. All refunds are processed within 10 working days after receiving your cancellation request and bank details.
5. Information. Any information or advice provided by the company is given in good faith but without responsibility whatsoever on the part of the company. The client accepts responsibility for obtaining all necessary travel information and documentation required for the trip.
6. Consular fees. Consular fees may change from time to time and often without notice. Should such changes occur between the time of placing your order and the time when the application is submitted to the consulate, the client is responsible for paying the new consular charges.
7. Claims. Any claims must be submitted to the company in writing within 45 days of the order being placed.
8. Data Protection. We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. According to the Data Protection Act 1998 we only use your personal information to provide the contracted service.
9. GDPR. You can read our GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) policy by clicking here.